Friday, December 21, 2007

Newbie...

I'm new to the world of blogging, but I figured this might be a cool way to articulate some thoughts and keep in touch with family and friends.
I've just applied to Spring Arbor University...I plan to start on my master's program in August '08. Spiritual Formation and Leadership. I really believe God led me to this. A couple years back, we (Dad, Mom, Sam and I) were at Renovare international conference in Denver and we heard Gayle Beebe say something about a new program at this university. I blew it off at the time--I had other plans. I was considering going to seminary and getting an M.Div...but then I saw an ad in a magazine for Spring Arbor--with a blurb about the MSFL. I researched it...and wow. Check out the link sometime. We've been connected with Renovare for about 5 years, and I have come to really trust and respect the leading of that organization. The MSFL content is based on a lot of Renovare's materials. I'm really excited.
But between now and August, though, there's plenty on my plate. Plenty. I've got one class to finish my BAAS at ENMU. While I'm taking it this spring, I'm also going to be working on my HWG certification. I'd like to have the certification by mid to late summer so I can work at home when I start at SAU. But all in God's time. Breathe, Barb.

No comments: