Friday, January 04, 2008

The Happenin'

I've just been working on my planner--looking at the major start/stop dates through the year. Wow. School's just around the corner! The next few weeks are going to be interesting. My HTML class starts this monday, my last ENMU class next Monday, and the Dreamweaver class on the Monday after that! The last day of class will be May 9 and GRADUATION on May 10!! I'm working on my admission requirements for SAU and if all goes as I hope, I'll be starting on the MSFL program in August.

Tomorrow is my last day working at the theater...which is a little weird. I'll just be working one job (at the Ruidoso Regional Council for the Arts) and will actually have Saturdays off for the first time in almost two years. I certainly have my reservations about leaving--mostly because I so enjoy working with my brother, but also because I keep thinking that I could have done better at it. But it's time to move on. I can't keep both jobs and give what both employers expect and keep up with my classes and do church and...you get the idea. I'm just praying that God would really bless this time of transition. It doesn't have to be easy or painless, just formational. It's kind of like getting out of a boat...to walk on water. I'm not sure what to expect as I leave the theater and start to develop my own business. But if He really is my Shepherd..."it's all (ultimately) good." Your prayers mean a lot.

No comments: