Saturday, January 26, 2008

Taking a break from working on the autobiographical essay for my SAU application. What a process! I have difficulty articulating things clearly--I know what I want to say, but often have difficulty putting it into words. And there's this nagging fear...that it/I won't measure up. I follow the blogs of some of the students currently in the MSFL program...their writing is so clear and--well, good! I guess that as my application packet is coming together, I'm realizing that there is the possibility that I won't be accepted. That scares me. This is something I want to do so badly, something that would benefit myself and others so much.

Thinking about this yesterday, I asked myself, "What would you do if Spring Arbor didn't accept you? Where would you go from there?"
The answer: I'd keep on at the reading, searching, discovering. I'd relax and rest in the hand of His care. There is nothing I truly need that He will not provide.

No comments: